Come race the only XTERRA Point Series (XPS) event in Wisconsin!
June 28, 2014
Looking for a short distance off-road triathlon? Check out our
XTERRA Quarryman Sprint
Off Road Triathlon: 1500yd swim, 20mile bike, 5.4mile run (Bike & run distances estimated).
Note-Due to the nature of our terrain and single track course, distances are approximate and can change depending on course conditions race day.
Location: Jaycee Quarryview Park & Evergreen Park, 3401 Calumet Drive, Sheboygan, WI
Fees - Advance registration online only, no mail in (In person on-site registration available Friday and Saturday of race weekend at Jaycee Quarry Park)
|Paid before**:||4/19|| 6/7
|Individual (USAT member)||$60||$65||$70||$80|
** Fees include WI sales taxes
Note - Each participant must be a USAT member or a $12 USAT single permit fee will be added.
Divisions/Awards: Open division and 5 year Age-groups, Relays. Awards to top 3 in each division.
Packet Pickup / Check-In:
Packet pickup and check-in is Friday before the event at the Jaycee Park pavilion, 3401 Calumet Drive, Sheboygan, WI from 4pm until 10pm. Race day registration is available Saturday from 6:00am until 7:30am the morning of the race. Includes t-shirt, XTERRA raffle items, and sponsor goodies. NOTE: USAT rules REQUIRE photo ID for packet pickup. On-site registration available.
Race Day: Transition is open Saturday from 6:00am to 7:30am. Registration is open Saturday 6:00am until 7:30am before the race. Pre-race briefing at 7:40am. Race starts at 8:00am.
Governing Rules: USA Triathlon and XPS rules are in effect. Click Here for the most commonly violated USAT rules. Click here to read the full official USAT rules.
Map: Click Here to view the course map. Click here to watch a video of the whole course.
Substitution and Refund Policy: No refunds (sorry no exceptions). You can self service your personal info changes via the "My Events" link in your confirmation email thru 6/15. You can use the same My Events link to swap events by 6/15 ($20 to change XTERRA Dairyland category). You can use the same link to transfer your XTERRA Dairyland registration to another athlete by 6/7 ($30 fee to transfer). No swaps or transfers after the above dates. No refunds for event cancellation due to weather, course, or safety considerations.
Triathlon Course: (Need to rent a Wetsuit? Click HERE)
- Participants start from beach in waves, proceeding to left and clockwise, exiting after completing three loops of the quarry
- Swimmers exit, head around the north side of the beach pavilion, run around to the south end of the transition area run entrance
- Transitioning to the bike, athletes exit the north side of trans area proceeding to the right to start the bike on the north side of bike course
- Cyclists swap from the north side of Rt 42 to the south side to do the whole course. Cyclists complete three circuits of numerous paths in the park on both sides of Rt 42. Cyclists return to the transition area backtracking under Rt 42 to the same side of the trans area after completing their third loop
- Runners exit the south side of transition, turning left on the trails along the grass area. Runners follow the trails marked through the park for a total of 1.8 miles per loop, 3 total loops for 5.4 miles
Note-Course can be changed at organizer's discretion without notice.